|View Prayer Listing|
|Submit a Prayer Request|
|Subscribe to Prayer Chain|
|Christian Web Links|
Thank you for your donation.
|ACI Tenets of Faith|
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
2. We believe in the Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth, in His death on the cross, His burial in the tomb, His bodily resurrection and His physical ascension into heaven.
4. We believe He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.
5. We believe that as many as have received, by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ, in their hearts as Savior and Lord, and have confessed so with their mouths, can be called Christians, who also can identify with the Lord in His death and resurrection through baptism by immersion.
6. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of Life, the Teacher, the Comforter, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets in time past and is still speaking today through the ministry of the believers.
7. We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, as the enabling unction and anointing, filling believers to overflowing, even unto speaking in other tongues, for the fulfilling of their ministry.
8. We believe that by the stripes that the Lord Jesus received, divine healing is provided for our spirit, soul and body.
9. We believe that the sharing of bread and wine, in the Lord’s supper, is a symbol of sharing the body and blood of our Saviour Jesus Christ and partakers do so, as often as they do, in remembrance of his death and resurrection.
10. We believe that civil governments are divinely appointed for the interest and good of human society and the church owes a duty to pray for it and respect it.
11. We believe in the unity, love and one purpose of the universal Body of Christ.
12. We believe in the resurrection of the dead; the saved and the lost. The lost to eternal damnation; the saved unto everlasting life. Amen.